The Central government organized an environmental regulatory compliance inspection which has continued nationwide in China, leading to continued shutdown of chemical parks in China. No timeline has been published for the resumption of operation of chemical parks in North Jiangsu, and the volume of pesticide technical and intermediate production is still low this week. Also, the upstream supply side is cautious about accepting purchase orders, as the volume of deals remains much depressed.
The cost of high-level energy tariffs has been gradually passed on to downstream basic material vendors, the prices of which have appeared to be rising. It is expected that higher costs of basic materials will impose pressure on the chemical industry at a later stage.
Compared to the same period last year, the prices of diquat concentrate, propisochlor technical and metolachlor technical are falling. However, pretilachlor technical, glufosinate technical, pendimethalin technical and acetochlor technical have remained at the same price level. All others are rising.
Compared to last week, glufosinate technical is falling; mefenacet technical, glyphosate technical and diuron technical are rising. The rest of the herbicides have mostly remained stable.
Prices of some herbicides as below:
Compared to last year, the prices of pymetrozine technical, dinotefuran technical and clothianidin are falling. Trichlorfon technical, dichlorvos technical and isocarbophos technical have remained at the same price level. All others are rising.
Compared to last week, imidacloprid technical, acetamiprid technical, chlorpyrifos technical and spirodiclofen technical are falling. The remaining insecticides have mostly been stable.
Prices of some insecticides as below:
Fungicide and Intermediate
Compared to last year, the prices of pyraclostrobin technical and boscalid technical are falling. Carbendazim technical and thiram technical have remained at the same price level. All others are rising.
Compared to last week, cyazofamid technical is falling, while difenoconazole technical, azoxystrobin technical, tebuconazole technical and iprodione technical are rising. The rest of fungicides and intermediates are stable.
Prices of some fungicides as below:
At present, factories are anxious to start production, but are depressed by the strict environmental regulations. Even though the conventional chemical business is currently in its low season, purchase orders for both domestic demand and for export have increased, compared to the same period last year. It is foreseen that the ex-work prices of pesticide technical and intermediates will still stay at higher levels and vendors might be unwilling to sell. The market is expected to remain high.
Previous: The Agriculture Of India’s Tomorrow
- When Is The Best Use Of Fungicides?
- What Types Of Fungicides Are Classi...
- Precautions For Using Insecticide
- Why Are Fungicide More And More Use...
- Precautions For Insecticides
- Method Of Proper Use Of Plant Fungi...
- Prospects For The Development Of Bi...
- The Difference Between Plant Hormon...
- Important Function Of Fungicide
- What Are The Commonly Used Plant Re...
- The Agriculture Of India’s Tomorrow
- China’s Corn Planting Area May Rebo...
- Chinese Fertilizer Exports Showed I...
- China's Fungicide Production Contin...
- China Export Analysis: The Unit Pri...
- China Export Analysis: Both The Vol...
- Colombia Cuts Agrochemical Tariffs ...
- New pesticide management guidelines...
- China Approved 20 Nicosulfuron Prod...
- Indian Researchers Develop Skin Gel...