Two sodium chloroisocyanurate is widely used as a broad-spectrum and highly effective disinfectant product. Nowadays, many industries are inseparable from sodium dichloroisocyanurate because it kills many kinds of bacteria and algae quickly. So what kind of bacteria do they play?
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate is powerful in killing almost all fungi, bacteria, viral spores, reducing bacteria, iron bacteria and so on. Moreover, it has a special effect on killing hepatitis A and hepatitis B virus, and also has a good disinfection effect on sexually transmitted virus and HIV.
Therefore, it can be said that two sodium chloroisocyanurate is the natural enemy of all kinds of viruses.
Of course, encounter algae sodium dichloroisocyanurate is not afraid, more commonly used like circulating water, cooling towers, swimming pools and other algae are easy to breed, whether it is cyanobacteria, green algae, red algae or brown algae and other algae plants, can quickly inhibit and kill.
Therefore, sodium dichloroisocyanurate is the best choice for disinfection products because of its strong germicidal and algae-killing ability and wide use.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Correct use of insecticides
- The main components of the insecticide
- Current situation of the developmen...
- Insecticide killing methods
- Main species of fungicides
- Fungicide operation method
- Method for improving the effect of ...
- Fungicide determination method
- The difference between industrial f...
- The effect of plant growth regulators