Pesticide products include both active ingredients and other ingredients. Active ingredients are used to kill, control or repel the pest. Other ingredients may do a variety of jobs, like attracting the pest, spreading the active ingredients around, and/or reducing drift.
In order to know the risk associated with a pesticide, both toxicity and exposure must be considered. The toxicity depends on the ingredient(s), and this page is your gateway to a world of information about specific ingredients.
Previous: Weed Control and Herbicides
Related Industry Knowledge
- Correct use of insecticides
- The main components of the insecticide
- Current situation of the developmen...
- Insecticide killing methods
- Main species of fungicides
- Fungicide operation method
- Method for improving the effect of ...
- Fungicide determination method
- The difference between industrial f...
- The effect of plant growth regulators
- Weed Control and Herbicides
- Pesticide Active Ingredients
- Other/Inert Ingredients in Pesticides
- Bayer & Monsanto: Advancing Togethe...
- What is imidacloprid
- What is fipronil
- Low-Risk Pesticides
- Pesticide manufacturers or formulators
- What to Consider when Mixing Pestic...