Fungal insecticides are one of the more powerful insecticides. But fungal insecticides also contain many kinds. What types of fungal insecticides are there? Now let me introduce the classification of fungal insecticides.
Fungal insecticides are a kind of insect pathogenic fungi with broad parasitic spectrum, and they are contact killing microbial insecticides. At present, the main types of research and utilization are: Beauveria bassiana, Metarhizium anisopliae, Paecilomyces, Hymenospora and Rotorula.
Classification of fungal insecticides:
1. Beauveria bassiana
Beauveria bassiana is the largest insecticide insecticide in China. At present, powder, wettable powder, oil, emulsion and microcapsule have been developed in our country. At present, the research and development of Beauveria bassiana focus on industrial production technology, quality standard system, dosage forms and industrial technology. There are only about 10 Beauveria bassiana factories in China, and the scale of the enterprises is small. Most of the production processes are solid shallow disc and open window screen culture. The quality of the products is unstable. Most of the products can not be produced on a large scale. The products are self-produced, self-sold and self-used.
Beauveria bassiana has many hosts, which can control corn borer, pine caterpillar, many kinds of beetles, rice leafhopper, planthopper, mulberry beetle, tea leafhopper, tea caterpillar, soybean carnivorous insect and aphid, especially corn borer and pine caterpillar, and has been used as a routine means for years.
2. Metarhizium anisopliae
Metarhizium anisopliae is a broad-spectrum insect pathogen. It has been used to control pests in more areas than Beauveria bassiana in foreign countries, and its control effect is comparable to that of Beauveria bassiana. The research and development of Metarhizium anisopliae in China started late. After years of research and development, great progress has been made in strain selection, production technology, dosage forms and control objects.
In addition to Beauveria bassiana and Metarhizium anisopliae, other fungi also showed excellent insecticidal potential. Paecilomyces lilacinus can effectively control root-knot nematodes of citrus, lemon and potato, and also has good control effect on soybean cyst nematode. Paecilomyces Paecilomyces and Paecilomyces fumatus were effective against pine caterpillars and greenhouse whitefly. Alternaria spp. can control the cotton aphid, and the aphids, thrips and whiteflies can be prevented by Alternaria Verticillium.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Correct use of insecticides
- The main components of the insecticide
- Current situation of the developmen...
- Insecticide killing methods
- Main species of fungicides
- Fungicide operation method
- Method for improving the effect of ...
- Fungicide determination method
- The difference between industrial f...
- The effect of plant growth regulators
- 9 use errors of insecticides
- The new fungicide is very safe for ...
- Pesticide quality standard
- Two sodium chloroisocyanurate can k...
- Taboos on the Use of Pesticides
- Can you use fungicides?
- ISO approves three new pesticide co...
- China’s most stringent soil polluti...
- Seed Priming: A way towards improvi...
- Can genetic engineering deliver a n...