Brassinolide have been reported to produce novel growth-promoting effect (increase cell elongation and cell division) when applied to young plants that are active. It is also known as plant hormone or BRASS PGR Growth Regulator.
Key ingredients: Brassinolide is a plant hormone. The first isolated brassinosteroid, it was discovered when it was shown that pollen from rapeseed (Brassica napus) could promote stem elongation and cell division. The biologically active part was isolated and named brassinolide.
Mode of action:
Related Industry Knowledge
- Correct use of insecticides
- The main components of the insecticide
- Current situation of the developmen...
- Insecticide killing methods
- Main species of fungicides
- Fungicide operation method
- Method for improving the effect of ...
- Fungicide determination method
- The difference between industrial f...
- The effect of plant growth regulators
- Emamectin benzoate – toxicity, side...
- Types of Pesticides
- What is a systemic insecticide?
- Selecting Pesticides
- Understanding Pesticide Risks
- Why is it important to read pestici...
- Pesticide Ingredients
- Weed Control and Herbicides