Bayer begins integration of Monsanto. Two companies. Two robust product portfolios. Two research and development pipelines. Now, Advancing Together as one.
Bayer comments, “There has never been a more important time for innovation in agriculture. Our world faces enormous challenges including a changing climate, limited natural resources, and a growing population. And we believe agriculture is part of the solution.
At Bayer, we’re a responsible global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation for the benefit of farmers, consumers and our planet.
From the Earth’s deepest roots to its highest satellites, we combine modern science with farmers’ ingenuity to put innovation at their fingertips to help nourish our growing world and preserve natural resources.
And, while we don’t have all the answers, our passion for discovery, collaboration and curiosity means we will never stop striving to find them.
Through our work, we’re committed to delivering better solutions for all farmers while enabling more choice for consumers to help them and our planet thrive.”
Liam Condon, Member of the Bayer Board of Management of Bayer AG and President of Crop Science said that, “Today’s milestone means that the two leading innovators in agriculture will now come together as one to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation for the benefit of farmers, consumers and our planet.”
“For more than 150 years, Bayer has been on a journey of discovery of inventing and creating products that help people in a growing and changing world... from finding new treatments for diseases, to helping people get well and stay well, and providing farmers with the tools to grow more healthy, safe and affordable food. Our combination will accelerate this journey of discovery and advance our purpose of Science for a better life,” comments Werner Baumann, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Management of Bayer AG.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Correct use of insecticides
- The main components of the insecticide
- Current situation of the developmen...
- Insecticide killing methods
- Main species of fungicides
- Fungicide operation method
- Method for improving the effect of ...
- Fungicide determination method
- The difference between industrial f...
- The effect of plant growth regulators
- What is imidacloprid
- What is fipronil
- Low-Risk Pesticides
- Pesticide manufacturers or formulators
- What to Consider when Mixing Pestic...
- Special Formulations and Adjuvant
- Discussion on the combination of Gi...
- What should I do when carrying pest...
- Water and Pesticides